Eyelash Extensions Fitzroy, Melbourne
CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS
- Outer Edge Silk Lashes $70
- Mini/Half Set Silk Lashes $80
- Very Natural Set Silk Lashes $99
- Medium Set Silk Set Silk Lashes $119
- Full Set Silk Lashes $139
- Glam Set Silk Lashes $159
- Lash extension Removal $20-$30
RUSSIAN VOLUME LASH EXTENSIONS
- Hybrid Set $139
(1 hour 30 min)
- Natural Russian Set $155
(approx. 2 hours)
- Full Russian Set $180
(approx. 2.5 hours)
- Extreme Russian Set $220
(approx. 3 hours)
CLASSIC LASH EXTENSION REFILL
- 1 Week Refill $40
- 2 Week Refill $60
- 3 Week Refill $80
- 4 Week Refill $99
(Our refill appointment includes cleaning of lashes, removal of the grown out ones and filling it in with the new lashes. please come with makeup-free clean lashes/eyes for your lash appointment so we can spend less time in cleaning and more time in filling them.)
HYBRID LASH EXTENSION REFILLS
- 1 Week Refill $45
- 2 Week Refill $65
- 3 Week Refill $85
- 4 Week Refill $100
(Our refill appointment includes cleaning of lashes, removal of the grown out ones and filling it in with the new lashes. please come with make up free clean lashes/eyes for your lash appointment so we can spend less time in cleaning and more time in filling them.)
RUSSIAN VOLUME LASH EXTENSION REFILL
- 1 week $55
- 2 week $70
- 3 week $90
- 4 week $110
(Our refill appointment includes cleaning of lashes, removal of the grown out ones and filling it in with the new lashes. please come with makeup free clean lashes/eyes for your lash appointment so we can spend less time in cleaning and more time in filling them.)
Eye Lash Removal $20-$40Eye Lash Removal is complimentary when you get a new set applied by us. * Conditions apply.
Prior to your appointment:
- Please remove all your eye makeup and clean your lovely lashes with (preferably) an oil free make up remover.
- Remove your contacts
- It’s a good idea not to use a moisturizer before application
- Curling or perming your lashes before you come in may hinder the eyelash extension application process, so best not to.
- A full set can take from 60-90 mins, so make sure you have ample time for your appointment.
Eyelash Extension After Care:
- Do not touch lashes for 3 hours after having them done.
- Try not to get your lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Oil and moisturiser break down the glue so no oil-based makeup remover and no moisturiser of any type.
- No rubbing.
- No eyelash curling.
- Try to make sure your make-up is oil free.
- If you wish to use mascara, again oil free is a must on this one. Safe for eyelash extensions mascara would be best.
- For swimming, sauna, steam room, etc use goggles to protect from the wet and heat. If you want to be extra careful you can also use goggles in the shower…however, not a must.
- Don’t use cotton pad or balls or anything that could catch and pull. If your eyes do get wet, gently pat them dry.
- Use cotton tips for eye-makeup removal.
- For longer lasting, shiner lash extensions, using a lash coating is a good idea. A little applied 2 – 3 times a week works well.
- A refill to keep them looking fantastic would be required every 3 – 4 weeks depending on your natural lash cycle.
Eyelash extensions are something every celebrity walking the carpet or appearing on the camera has. It is a way to lengthen and add thickness to your lashes that are aren’t currently lush, dark and as long as you want them to be. Professionals at Play Brow and Lash apply faux eyelashes, typically one at a time to your lash line to make it look natural, appealing and gorgeous using an adhesive that is safe for the eye area.
What are the common types of lash extension?
There are three types of Eyelash extension- silk, mink and synthetic and their size availability range from 6mm to 17mm. Once you select the type of extension, they are applied one at a time using semi-permanent glue that will not infuriate your eyes nor will damage the natural lash. Nonetheless, since allergic reactions are possible, we use different types of glue depending upon the sensitivity of one’s eyes.
How long does it take to apply lash extensions?
It takes about two hours to apply a full set of lashes and can be maintained year-round with regular touch-ups on a monthly basis. One can also go for a half set of lashes which are economical and can be applied to give you a dramatic look by thickening the natural lashes or can be applied outward from the eye for a specialized look.
Every individual has different lashes, and depending on the condition of your natural lashes, our experts suggest the eyelash extensions that are best for you. To ensure the healthiness of your own lashes, we recommend you the length and thickness that will suit your lash line.
How do you take care of them?
The less you touch them, the better it is! You must ensure not to touch the lashes for 48 hrs to allow the adhesive to set properly. Then use a fresh-dirt free brush to gently comb through your lashes once or twice a day. You can wash your face as usual but keep away from anything that’s oil-based.
The experts at Play Brow and Lash Bar have gone through a rigorous training process and are well-versed with the techniques. We provide you quality products at the industry’s best prices.
Play Brow and Lash Bar Fitzroy
Our eyelash salon is located in Fitzroy. Often people from neighboring places looking for eyelash extensions in Collingwood, Brunswick, Carlton, Richmond, and East Melbourne prefer to visit us because of trust that we built from our skilled services.